Non clogging PumpDIAMCO NCP range – Non Clogging Process Centrifugal Pump
The DIAMCO NCP range is designed in accordance with ISO 2858 and ANSI international standards.
In many production processes there is often some percentage of long and/or large particles into the liquids to be pumped. Conventional centrifugal pumps can only operate with those. When it exceed a certain size and length of particules into a normal stock and process pump, those particules start to be accumulated in the impeller eye and impair pumping operations. This reduces capacity and pumping becomes extremely unstable or impossible.
DIAMCO NCP pump is designed to meet those special pumping situations, to enable the pump to be started and to work with efficiency with liquids containing large or long solid particles, fibrous. The NCP series pumps provide an effective solution to clogging problems.
Example of use: Recycled paper, pulps, tissues, large solids containing liquids, fibrous slurries etc.
- Liquids: Large solids containing liquids, fibrous slurries (gas containing liquids and self priming applications available).
- Capacities: up to 2.000m3/h (8.800 USgpm) for total head up to 90 m.w.c. (295 ft)
- Temperature -30°C up to 180°C (355°F)
- Pressure up to 16 bar / 230 psi
- Gas content up to 70%
- Liquid position below or above the pump
- Corrosion pH from 0 up to 14
- Wear resistance innovative and PATENTED solutions to abrasion, corrosion, cavitation, erosion and chemical attacks.
Diamco NCP Vortex impeller curve range
Diamco NCP Closed impeller curve range
- Special Non-clogging impeller design integrated into our DIAMCO NCP pump, also with self priming problems, sucks the air/liquid mixture through degassing bores which are located in the upstream conveyor impeller and helps to separate air and liquid. The residual air/luidi mixture, which has been separated by this process can then be recycled into the process on the suction side, e.g. using existing liquids containers, through bypass line etc. Reliable and efficient closed or vortex impeller with Quick-Close-System, enables fast and easy dismantling-reassembly during shutdown.
- Heavy-duty shaft and bearing unit (oil or grease lubrificated) extending shaft lifecycle and reducing unexpected shutdowns and maintenance costs.
- Modular design adapted for specific applications (liquids, solids, capacities, heads, temperatures, frequencies 50 or 60Hz and pressures) with a large range of materials available.
- Externally adjustable special wear plate with cutting grooves for fast closed impeller clearance setting, increasing lifetime and ensuring pump continued high efficiency.
- A large selection of our own manufactured sealing devices adapted to particular liquids and applications (gland packing, mechanical seal (single-double), dynamical shaft seal, lippseal, cartridge seals…). Impellers back vanes prohibit particles or slurries from entering the seal cavity and balance axial forces.
- All our centrifugal pump range is standardized, using 6 common shaft seal sizes and bearing units.
- Common sealing water equipment.
- Common couplings and stainless steel coupling guards.
- Common baseplates/baseframes (different alloys upon request).
- Lower spare part inventory with high interchangeability of wet ends.