Slurry PumpDIAMCO W range – horizontal and vertical slurry pumps
100% interchangeable with Warman* / Weir* pumps!
We manufacture our own 100% exchangeability slurry pump.
We also offer every spare parts 100% exchangeable and adaptable for Warman* and Weir* pumps.
100% EXCHANGEABILITY !
You can replace your OEM Warman* / Weir* pump by our without any problem!
* Brandnames are not ours and are given for information only.
- Capacity up to 5.400 m3/h
- Total head up to 118 m.w.c.
- Pressure up to 16 bar max.
- Working temperature from -30°C up to 95°C
- Wide range of reliable and efficient impeller options (open, non-clogging, with 2, 3, 4 and 5 vanes), fast and easy dismantling-reassembly during shutdown.
- Standard or Heavy bearing cartridge (oil or grease lubrificated) extending shaft lifecycle and reducing unexpected shutdowns and maintenance costs.
- Modular design adapted for specific applications (liquids, solids, capacities, heads, temperatures and pressures) with 2 major types of material: ALL metal fit-up / ALL rubber fit-up (other alloys upon request).
- Externally adjustable special wear plate for fast impeller clearance setting, increasing lifetime and ensuring pump continued high efficiency.
- A large selection of our own manufactured sealing devices adapted to particular liquids and applications (gland packing, mechanical seal, dynamical shaft seal)
ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR:
- Sugar industry
- Slurry water
- Mining industry
JUST ASK US FOR MORE INFORMATIONS!
Diamco Group is not affiliated nor a distributor for any pumps company mentioned. The pumps and parts manufactured by us are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored or manufactured by the owners of the related trade marks given into this website or other documents. Any use of OEM names, trademarks or other information is for reference only.