Ensival Moret Replacement Pump *Special DIAMCO EMP Centrifugal Pump – 100% Sulzer Ensival Moret replacement pump *
Example of use: 100% interchangeable pump with SULZER ENSIVAL MORET * MP / MP / MRA / MT / MFR series.
FULL 100% warranty and reliability.
The DIAMCO EMP centrifugal range is designed in accordance with ISO 2858 – DIN 2456 – NFE 44121 and ANSI international standards and have been developed to surpass market standards, ensuring high performance and excellent reliability. Horizontal centrifugal pump designed to meet the most demanding hydraulic coverage requirements and for all types of liquids.
- Liquids: Clean and slightly contaminated, viscous, fibrous or non-fibrous slurries, large and hard solids containing liquids.
- Flow: 20 up to 7000m3/h
- Temperature up to 230°C / 500°F
- Pressure up to 16 bar / 230 psi
- Air content: self priming available and disphasic fluids up to 40% gaz content.
- Liquid position below or above the pump
- Corrosion pH from 0 up to 14
- Wear resistance innovative and PATENTED solutions to abrasion, corrosion, cavitation, erosion and chemical attacks.
- Large range of reliable and efficient impeller options (closed for Ensival Moret MR EMTECH versions*, semi-open open for Ensival Moret MP versions*, vortex for Ensival Moret MRA MT versions*) with screw fixing system, enables fast and easy dismantling-reassembly during shutdown.
- Heavy-duty shaft and bearing unit (oil or grease lubrificated) extending shaft lifecycle and reducing unexpected shutdowns and maintenance costs.
- Modular design adapted for specific applications (liquids, solids, capacities, heads, temperatures, frequencies 50 or 60Hz and pressures) with a large range of materials available.
- Externally adjustable special wear plate for fast impeller clearance setting, increasing lifetime and ensuring pump continued high efficiency.
- A large selection of our own manufactured sealing devices adapted to particular liquids and applications (gland packing, mechanical seal (single-double), dynamical shaft seal, lippseal, cartridge seals…)
- All our centrifugal pump range is standardized, using 6 common shaft seal sizes and bearing units (units 42, 48, 60, 75, 90 and 125)
- Common sealing water equipment.
- Common couplings and stainless steel coupling guards.
- Common baseplates/baseframes (different alloys upon request).
- Lower spare part inventory with high interchangeability of wet ends.
JUST ASK US FOR MORE INFORMATIONS!
SULZER ENSIVAL MORET * REPLACEMENT PUMP
Diamco Group is not affiliated nor a distributor for any pumps company mentioned. The pumps and parts manufactured by us are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored or manufactured by the owners of the related trade marks given into this website or other documents. Any use of OEM names, trademarks or other information is for reference only.